Friday, September 23, 2011

Friendships...





I feel like once again I have been away from blogging forever.  Since I have left work I have not stopped, it has been an amazing two weeks.  Of course school holidays are always so much fun, I love spending time with my children just mucking about.

A beautiful friend of mine this week gave me the cushion pictured above, we were shopping last week for some home-wares for her home and I came across this cushion and said where could we put this in your home.  Well she popped over Tuesday evening and said I know how much you love this cushion I bought if for you.  It goes perfectly on my velvet chair. 

Don't you just  love how friendships form and how you can share so much with just one person!

I can't wait to go shopping again with you B xx

Enjoy your weekend!

7 comments:

  1. Hello Mimi

    I have missed you and your blogging.

    Aren't friends and shopping the best! Nice cushion girlfriend!
    Oh yum a velvet chair - how gorgeous

    have a wonderful day

    x

    Loulou

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful friend you have. Sandy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Mimi! That friend is a keeper!!!! True friends make you feel so special with the smallest of kind gestures! I adore the colour and that ruffling, not to mention the fabric! So soft and pretty! I hope you are enjoying the holidays as much as me!!!! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! Have a gorgeous week ahead, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that cushions! What a lovely friend x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful gesture. My friends are holding me up at the moment.... putting meals in my freezer, texting good night to me. What would we do without friends? A-M xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments, I love hearing from you!