Friday, May 6, 2011

Chrysthanemum's


Mum's favourite flower was White Chrysanthemum's



I have posted this picture before, it is my favourite photo which was taken on Mother's Day about 5 years ago.  I remember this day so fondly;  we had such a wonderful day.  Mum always loved coming to our home for lunch, being with her Grand children and daughters just made her day.
For those of you who will see there Mum's on Sunday have a splendid day and treasure the moment!  I look forward to waking up and having a cup of tea and a magazine brought to me! Oh and watching my son play football.


A quote which I believe is so true!
  " Mother's hold their children's hands for a short while, but their hearts forever." (Unknown Author)


Enjoy your weekend and Happy Mother's Day!



10 comments:

  1. Lovely, lovely post. Have a wonderful Mother's Day...k

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful family photo! All look so happy! You've reminded me how passing everything is...l look forward to seeing my mum even more now! Hope you have a lovely mothers day and enjoy that tea and a mag! anastasia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You brought tears to my eyes Mimi...xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. That beautiful quote instantly moved me and brought a tear to my eye, thankyou. Have a wonderful Mothers Day xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Big hugs to you Mimi

    (note: I wrote a million things before I came up with that simple line - I just didn't know what I could say to make you feel any better)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those flowers are gorgeous and that is a family memory to cherish. Have a lovely day and enjoy being a mum. X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely photo & beautiful quote. Have a fabulous mothers day Mimi!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wonderful! Happy Mother's Day to you! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know exactly how you feel. I lost my Mother when I was 15. For some reason it hurts more now that I have children.
    Hope you all have a lovely day xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful post...hope your Mother's Day was wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments, I love hearing from you!