Friday, December 2, 2011

Christmas ideas

 Christmas Tree made out of rolls of paper.  A great idea!

 Love this paper tree!

 A gorgeous Christmas themed bedroom!

A Christmas Ball made out of polystyrene and buttons.  Very pretty!


I found these pictures guess where?  Yes Pinterest.  It amazes and inspires me to see such creative and gifted talent around.   Sammy my middle child is one of these gorgeous talented people.  He creates the most amazing pieces of Art.  I will post a picture of what he made for his Art assignment this term.  His teachers wanted to keep it.  I am a very proud Mum!

A very big thank you to Julie-Ann for posting my blogs on her wonderful Decorating Forum site  this week.  I feel very privileged to have been asked.  Thank you xx


We are off to visit Santa this weekend. I love this time of year!

Enjoy today and your weekend!  

10 comments:

  1. I was given an award a couple of days ago and need to pass it on five times, and one of my choices is you. Have a look at my blog for details. Love the christmas pics by the way - fiona @justpaintitwhite

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful ideas, love that button ball. Have a lovely weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How clever is the paper roll Christmas tree!
    Do you sit on Santa's knee Mimi? My niece insisted on visiting Santa till she was into her twenties.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're gorgeous, I can't get enough of beautiful Christmas ideas. Pinterest is amazing, I've just started looking at it. Thank you for your comment about the new shop, I really appreciate it. Have a lovely weekend, Rachaelxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Miss Mimi

    a quick pop in to say hello - busy week here and another coming up for next week too - I don't know if my feet will touch the ground for long.

    Hope you are well lovely lady!

    Have a wonderful day,

    loulou, from hereiamloulou blog

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I’m getting excited too it really is a special time of year, something about Christmas that brings the love inside out. These are awesome finds so many great ideas out there. Have a wonderful day my friend.

    Always Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the Xmas ideas Mimi. Hope you had fun visiting Santa! KP

    ReplyDelete
  8. My favourite is the buttons ball. Hope you've had a good weekend, Nicolex

    ReplyDelete
  9. great ideas
    http://aprettylife13.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving all the Christmas inspiration!
    x
    Melissah from Coastal Style

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments, I love hearing from you!