Friday, March 18, 2011

Our New Home..



This is our new home (as from next weekend)

What a relief to have found a home for us to move to.  We had two houses to choose from.  One house was two suburbs away from where we live or we had the above house which is in the same suburb where we presently live.  We made a family decision and decided on this house as it is close to Mia's school and the boys friends, which I think is very important as I love having the boys and their friends in our home on the weekends.   
I look forward to creating a home for us!

Take care and have a lovely weekend.

Mimi xx


10 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous home! The kitchen looks awesome! Have a beautiful weekend, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Must feel good to have found somewhere :) Looking forward to seeing photos as you make the space your own. Have a great weekend, Nicolex

    ReplyDelete
  3. AAAhh Mimi, it looks quite relaxing and heavenly. good choice. Have fun moving...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh it looks wonderful! Congratulations! Much excitement! A-M xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! That's really nice for a rental. I'm sure you will do a wonderful job making it home. Have a lovely weekend. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was lucky & dare i say, painless?? Does it come with the red KitchenAid, i have the same one, love love. Congratulations, love Posie

    ReplyDelete
  7. That kitchen is fresh and inviting,
    looks like a great outlook, on a sloping block. Looks like you will love it there. Have a great weekend. Also thanks for Following my Blog, feel free to give me suggestions Im new at this.
    Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mimi, so happy you've found somewhere to live , it looks amazing and thankyou for always visiting my blog and leaving lovely comments.In regards to my post I'm not really sure the location of this gorgeous image, but I do know that if you've been anywhere that looks amazing as this then it must have been totally mesmerising, Have a lovely weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mimi I am so happy for you!! This is such a beautiful home for your family!

    Come and enter my luscious Bath & Body Giveaway!!

    Xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lucky lucky you! How fresh and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments, I love hearing from you!