Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Moo Moo




Images from Moo Moo Restuarant

Two days ago my boss, his wife and I were looking for a restuarant for our work Christmas Party, we had a few restaurants in mind.  We have decided on
Moo Moo Restaurant. 
The building and decor  are  just gorgeous, the fabrics on the chairs are exquisite!  There are two function rooms one is so masculine and the other great for a ladies lunch.

 I am looking  forward to our Christmas Party!   Has anyone been there?

Enjoy your Wednesday!

Mimi xx

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous - I love that black cane chair, very dramatic. Looks as though your work Chrissy party will be very civilised - no pashing the mail boy on the photocopier in there! Enjoy (the christmas party - not the mail boy...)

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fabric on the benches in the last photo Nicolex

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments, I love hearing from you!